Fans of classic rock, it'll be an awesome festivals summer for you guys. The line-up of heaps of classic rock festivals in Europe is soooo good. So many amazing bands are scheduled to play. Bands that have been around for many years, but they will still rock your world. These oldies yet goodies will take you festival summer to the next level. Have a look and start planning your classic rock festival trip.
Belgium: TW Classic
- Dates: 25 June 2022
- Where: Werchter in Belgium
- Line-up 2022: Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Placebo, The Smile, Whispering Sons, Sleaford Mods, and Courtney Barnett.
- Camping: no, it's a one-day festival
- Accommodation: great deals for cheap accommodation in the area of the TW Classic festival
- Tickets: on sale now
- Why go?: this is the classic rock version of the famous Rock Werchter festival. It's just one day but the line-up is always great.
- More info: official website of the TW Classic rock festival
Sweden: Sweden Rock Festival
- Dates: 8 – 11 June 2022
- Where: Sölvesborg in Sweden
- Line-up 2022: Guns n' Roses, Volbeat, Nightwish, Megadeth, Social Distortion, Dropkick Murphys, Opeth, 10CC, Clawfinger, Walter Trout, Ten Years After and many more.
- Camping: yes
- Accommodation: great deals for cheap accommodation in the area of the Sweden Rock festival
- Tickets 2022: on sale now
- Why go?: the line-up will say it all. Amazing.
- More info: official website of the Sweden Rock festival
More classic rock festivals will be added later in the year.
Classic Rock or Rock Festivals that no longer exist
Or festivals that haven't poppud up on our 2022 radar yet.
Spain: Rock The Night
After a successful year as Rock The Coast in Fuengirola, Spain the festival has morped into Rock The Night and moved to Madrid. It'll be a different festival in 2020 but it'll still be awesome. Have a look at the line-up.
- Dates: no news
- Where: Auditoria Miguel Rios, Madrid in Spain
- Line-up 2022: no news yet
- Camping: no camping this year
- Accommodation: great deals for cheap accommodation in the area of the RTN festival
- Tickets: no news
- Why go?: The 2019 version of this festival was amazing! Location played a part, of course, but it was mostly because of the awesome line-up. And looking at the current info, Rock The Night will be just as awesome.
- More info: official website of the Rock The Night classic rock festival